Here is my prediction for the finalists of the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil.
ROUND OF 16 HIGHLIGHTS
- Chile will edge out Brazil in the Round of 16. Chile, with its blistering attacking pace, will show the world why they are the most feared team by Brazil Manager Luis Felipe Scolari.
- Columbia will edge out a Luis Suarez-less Uruguay
- Columbia will overcome Chile after the latter would still be in a celebratory mood after beating the hosts
- The Germans will finally test the French defense and overwhelm them with a blowout
- The Netherlands will end Costa Rica’s fairy tale run in the tournament
- Belgium will break Leo Messi’s heart and progress to the Semis
- Die Mannschaft will roll over the streaking Colombia like the well-oiled machine that they are and reach the final with ease
- The Oranje will win over their Belgian neighbors with the tactical wit of Luis Van Gaal
I will reserve my Third Place and Final Preview in the future